Sunday, January 18, 2009

;; weekend horror!! ..

so like had a really ruff weekend.. but aurelia saved my sunday nite.. she rocks my socks.. after a long battle on bulletin she deadass violated me on the space 0o2 kick me out of a bulletin post btwn her && lindo but it's all good in the hood.. finally seen her blogspot.. mines is so much BETTER :cough cough: but she showed me mad luvin so returnin it.. here's a couple of pics of the shawty that makes my late nites poppin she totally looks lik a fake rasta but that how i like it!!!.. her crinkle hair is wat makes here unique!! she's lik the kewlest shoppin buddy also.. lik the white chic shit??.. she's a pro at it.. it's lik i c myself written all over her.. from the rude remarks to the loudest outbursts to the violatin eric by beatin his ass in front of many to not givin a fuck bout others opinion && doin my own thing!! it crazy.. my total mini me!!.. same aura` && its 0o2 kewl!! =]

but now enuff bout aurelia

this weekend. has been crazy!!!
star party was fun had a good time seein sum on the older heads who made my day..
especially nigel melisa && sisi
plans 0o2 see the NOTORIOUS movie after totally got shot down but it was all good

then had a kewl ass nite wif the bestie kodes loc!!!


he's the greatest.. who else can compare?!?! NO ONE!!!
he wanted 0o2 b in 0o1 of my blogs so this 0o1 is for yu suga dumplin!! lmaoo
but nah deadass the most down 0o2 earth shawty i kno.. he gets on my nerves 99.9% of the time but i kno he always got me && i have his baq in return lik no 0o1 will ever change that..[btw i almost got killed && kicked 0o4 yu shawty!!] he was totally bout 0o2 murder my uncle smh.. i wulda helped him 0o2!! lol. but deadass tho' yu'll hear more bout this shawty in my future blogs.. he's essential 0o2 this "laine's world" shit.. lik the glue that keeps shit 2getha !!

but enuff bout kodes loc!!

i had sum poppin ass homemade wafer fries
the complementary food at my gama's is POPPIN!!

1 comment: