Thursday, January 8, 2009

;; picture day ..




sooo.. like i know maddd ppl wif this bloggin shit && niggahs forced me 0o2 get up on it =/.. i guess its jus tellin about my day && shit && wat i think.. [glad i culd finally air shit out now] .. so lik 0o2 day was picture day .. eggh.. wasn't 0o2 sure how that was gunna turn out.. soOo not the photo_genic type.. always seem 2 look goofy =[.. but wif the help of others.. i think i pulled the shit off.. lik a HONEY .. but yea it was kewl.. so ahh-MAZiiN how cute my friends look after cleanin up kinda nicely.. && throwin in dat good 'ol weave.... me on the other hand went the other direction.. && CHOPPED my shit.. soo now the hair UBERLY short.. mad me feel good how dritty som ppl looked 0o4 picture day tho' lmaoooo .. lik smh.. kewl ass day tho after skewl.. got madd complements on me actually lookin girly think imma try this shit more often..
pics from 0o2day


1 comment: