Tuesday, January 20, 2009

;;O B A M A = my honey ..

so lik the fuckin font color && shit aint workin on this blogger shit && its really pissin me off.. GRRR .. but lets take a breathe.. i cant let any thing come in the way of 0o2 day .. MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK!!!=]



lik i think america will b overly poppin now!!!


so like the past couple of hours has been kinda off the meters.. lik the weather has been sucky.. lik a deadass WINTER WONDERLAND type of shit .. a girl lik me not even feelin it.. i lik the summer so i culd show off some skin =].. but the scenery has been pretty.


so becuz of this crappy weather i have been forced 0o2 keep my ass indoors.. which totally sucks ass :( .. i think imma look lik a whale by the time the weather gets better.. all i do in the crib is EAT!! .. && wif food lik my gama's its hard not 2.. lik lets get serious..


now bout this bitch quana



she felt a way wen i told her that this blog was gunna b bout her..WELL BITCH IDGAF ..had the worst argument wif her last nite.. bout friggin MAKE - UP!! ..im known 2 b a lil ruff around the edges && make - up && all that mushy girly stuff hasnt always been in my vocabulary.. this trick has the nerve 2 believe im becomin a softy!!.. i doubt it.. well ne how.. she makes late nite pop'n also.. btw she's madly in LOVE [<3] wif my brutha! [shhh dont tell no body] <-- pops voice .. LMAO had to throw dat in there!! but i figured she'd love me enuff 0o2 come c me once in a blue.. but she really doesnt =/.. || wen yu see this blog .. i hope u feel a way ||


but enuff bout quana
i need new pictures of me!!.. next blog hopefully if my camera starts 0o2 act right.. STUPID SHIT!!

3 comments: